Pages

24/03/2011

I seem to be back

For now, anyway. It looks like the connection to blogspot is restored in my area of town.

In the meantime I've been busy elsewhere.

I guest-posted on Roberta Wedge's lovely blog: A Vindication of the Rights of Mary. I wrote about my experiences writing a book on Mary Wollstonecraft. Not the one about zombies, but proper, serious philosophy.

I've also had fun with my new blog, The Forbidden Sister:

I came up with more good reasons why I don't like football.

I offered students invaluable advice about academic writing.

I gave a clear and fair appreciation of philosopher Imannuel Kant.

I wrote a book review/ ghost story.


And I don't think the cartoons distract from the seriousness of the subject matters, but I'll let you be the judges of that.

So, yes, I probably should have spent less time doing this and more time actually working or doing important educational things with my autistic son. And I will go back to more moderate posting habits. But it's all new and shiny!

So please go and give it some comment love and it will love you back.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails