Pages

29/07/2010

How to write a book - my post at Untemplater

As you're reading this, I'm on the beach. Or at least, I'm probably resting in the hotel room, trying to get Max to lie down a bit, quietly. Because if it's 2pm Turkish time, when this post is scheduled to come out, then it's too hot to be on the beach. We're careful about those things.


But I'm also over at Untemplater, talking about how to write a book. So this is where I come out of the closet and  say that I've written and published one book and have another one under contract. Nothing glamourous. Nothing you need a blog and lots of readers for. They're academic books. But I feel pretty smug when I thing about how I managed to put all these words together by a deadline. They're not the very best words, but, hey, they hang together, more or less.

Check it out here if you like!



If you're over from Untemplater:    
Welcome to the Paris-Ankara Express!

Please take a tour.

First, this is a sister blog. There's three of us, you see.


Except right now we're all off on our summer holiday so there's none of us.

But until we come back, there's plenty you can look at.

First there's lots of amazing photo posts from Sister 3, the one who only blogs in images because we don't allow her to write in English. Every week she takes part in Tara Cain's Gallery over at Sticky Fingers:

Then there's all the Weekend Charter posts where Marianne and I blog about the one exciting topic we choose together, or ask our readers to choose - there and back.

There's the Writing Workshops, mostly Marianne's, and the Weekend Assignments.

And  there's my new Portraits of Autism Series.

We're French, so of course we blog about food! Check out some of our recipes.


Plus a lot of fantastic posts, some of them featuring hot Swedish actors!



Others with Eighteenth Century feminist teenage zombies!



So yes, there's plenty to keep all of you amused should you wish to look around.

And if you like us, then please come back! Why don't you join us by clicking on the RSS widget or adding your pretty face to the collection on the left. And of course: spread the word about us! Facebook, twitter, digg, stumble anything you like - we'd be eternally grateful and love you forever.
Have fun looking around. Please leave comments - I'll answer them as soon as I can get my hands on a internet connection!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails