Pages

06/12/2010

WHITE




This is Sister3's entry for Tara's gallery, week 38
The theme is White






Anyone wants an hug ?

Oh, one last thing. If you liked this post, would you mind terribly clicking on the RSS feed, here, or the Google connect buttons (top left)? And if you didn't like it, you might still want to look around. There's three of us, you know, so you're (almost) bound to find something you like. And then, if you've still got time, you could share this post or stumble it, or both and get in touch with your local tv station to sing our praises. We'll love you forever.


5 comments:

@jencull (jen) said...

Awww, this is lovely. My 8 yo informed me, about a week ago, that polar bears are his favourite because they have bullet proof skin. *coughs* I must google to see what he actually meant, and shame on me if he is right (lol) Jen

LinzW1976 said...

Ahhhh, that's a beautiful photo! I love polar bears x

SeaThreePeeO said...

Great picture, they do look cuddly, don't they?

SeaThreePeeO said...

Opps that above comment was from me. I forgot to sign in under my other name. Doh!

sister3 said...

Dear 3 of you, thank you very much
Actually we met in south of France, which didn't please me for them, but the park swears that they have enough ice and cold...
Anyway, Nina is now fond of them, and we brought one home...
A cuddly toy one of course !
bullet proof fur ?
I would love it, but I have some doubts...

Related Posts with Thumbnails