Pages

18/05/2010

Self Portrait - by Sister 3


This week's theme at Sticky Fingers' Gallery is Self-Portraits. This is Sister3's interpretation.



This is the self-portrait I took on my bed yesterday



Don't talk to me about self esteem...



This is the self-portrait I see in my daughter's eyes when she says 'Mummy you are beautiful. I want to be beautiful like you when I grow up'.



But for once I won't cheat with the theme. This is a portrait I actually love. 
Which just goes to show...
anything can happen.


9 comments:

Julie Sardinetin said...

Lovely picture - you look so happy and carefree. How could you be anything else with that scene behind you!?

sister3 said...

Dear Julie, thanks a lot for your nice comment
The scene ? Oh, you mean my back yard ? Yes it's quite nice...

Unknown said...

cool photos. lovely shot of you against that back drop too

Nickie O'Hara said...

You look very joyful in the last photo :D
(and I'm with you on the Barbie thing too!!!)

x

Karin @ Cafe Bebe said...

Another wonderful interpretation of the theme! I love your YOU picture...such happiness! So lovely to see.

Hayley said...

Great photo hun! Really like that! Its different and so cool!

sister3 said...

Dear Nickie, Mixdminx, Karin and Hayley,
Thank you very much
What wouln't I do for Tara's blog !!!
I'll be right there to see your interpretations !
And Nickie, for the barbie thing, let's remember that if she was real, she wouldn't be able to stand still...oh forget it, I want so bad to be like her !!!!(almost, caus emy man prefers brunettes)

Cheshire Mum said...

Great interpretation of the prompt, fab photo so natural & happy. x

Harriet said...

Great pictures all round! But the one of you is especially fab. I wish I could look that natural in pictures

Related Posts with Thumbnails