Pages

11/08/2010

More Waves

Because Tara from Sticky Fingers is on holiday this week Chelle from Chelle's Place has bravely decided to host a Pretend Gallery. The theme is water.  So, in continuation of last week's post, here are some more waves.







Thank you, Chelle!

Oh, one last thing. If you liked this post, would you mind terribly clicking on the RSS feed, here, or the Google connect buttons (top left), or by email at the bottom of this page? And if you didn't like it, you might still want to look around. There's three of us, you know, so you're (almost) bound to find something you like. And then, if you've still got time, you could share this post or stumble it, or both and get in touch with your local tv station to sing our praises. We'll love you forever.

5 comments:

The Moiderer said...

wow. I grew up on an island and love the sea. That takes me right there. Thankyou. I can smell it!

Anonymous said...

Oh I could lose myself in these photos! Very lovely!

Chelle said...

Beautiful!!! I love these photos. I can feel myself calming down by looking at them, let alone how calm I get actually being at the beach. xo

maggy, red ted art said...

I can just see the waves coming in and out and the water sound... great!!!

Maggy

Sandrine said...

I've had two weeks of sleeping just a few metres away from the sea: I can still hear the waves. But coming home two days ago to the noise of the night factories was a rude awakening...

Related Posts with Thumbnails