Pages

18/06/2010

6th picture meme

We've been tagged by Charlotte from Charlotte, Guillaume et Lucie en Turquie for a 6th photo meme.   You have to dig through your archives and find the 6th picture you posted and then comment on it. After you've done that you should pick another six hapless bloggers and tag them for the same, remembering to name and shame the person who tagged you in the first place. 




OMG !



There were so many great photos it could have been and it had to be this one!

Already in the original post for Sticky Fingers Tara's Ugly gallery, it did go down with a few screams (and I don't mean of laughter).


Oh well, it is the 6th photo...

My husband is very pretty, he is. Ok, so he has a rather large nose, very hairy inside...

I could start my own variation on the meme - ask everyone to post photos of the underside of their noses.

But even though we're a bit unhinged on this blog, we wouldn't do something quite that disgusting!

Darling, if ever you find yourself reading this post (which I am going to hide from you), please rest assured that nobody, not a soul, is aware that is you behind this nose! Well, apart from my sisters...

I am so sorry...



So now here come the tags:





Oh, one last thing. If you liked this post, would you mind terribly clicking on the RSS feed, here, or the Google connect buttons (top left), or by email at the bottom of this page? And if you didn't like it, you might still want to look around. There's three of us, you know, so you're (almost) bound to find something you like. And then, if you've still got time, you could share this post or stumble it, or both and get in touch with your local tv station to sing our praises. We'll love you forever.

3 comments:

@jencull (jen) said...

Lol, and how ARE you going to hide this from him?? :D Jen.

sister3 said...

well...as it just jumps into your face when you open the post, the best I can do is just...leave for papaousie orientale...
My chance : he doesn't come alone to read the blog, only when I tell him to have a look; and I won't, believe me !!!!

MichelleTwinMum said...

umm nice photo! Interesting I suppose! lmao Mich x

Related Posts with Thumbnails