Pages

18/10/2010

RED








This is sister 3's entry for Tara' galery week 32.
The theme started with halloween, and ended up with Red. Isn't she surprising ?!!!



Well, I'll travel a little too with the theme this week
You see today's a very special day
Today is Sandrine's birthday
She's 40
She's my big sister, I'll be 40 in 2 years let's say tomorrow !!!!
But I don't mind, cause I think her life is great, she managed to do great things, 40 is the start of others !
So Sandrine, I wish you a RED AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY :


 with PARTY AND FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




with a rose for its smell and tenderness

 with hot peppers to make it spicy !!!!!!



And with sex...but I don't want to talk about it...


BON ANNIVERSAIRE

Oh, one last thing. If you liked this post, would you mind terribly clicking on the RSS feed, here, or the Google connect buttons (top left)? And if you didn't like it, you might still want to look around. There's three of us, you know, so you're (almost) bound to find something you like. And then, if you've still got time, you could share this post or stumble it, or both and get in touch with your local tv station to sing our praises. We'll love you forever

8 comments:

Looking for Blue Sky said...

Happy Birthday Sandrine!

Sandrine said...

Merci! Thank you! *takes a bow*

Cara said...

Bon Anniversaire Sandrine! The hot peppers photo is my favourite.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sandrine! The chillis look fabulous!

Suzie @nowriggling said...

Really good idea! I love the look of the chillis too. Happy Birthday from me too :-)

Tilly said...

Many Happy Returns!

Sandrine said...

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes!

Catching the Magic said...

Fabulous! Hope she had a magnificent Birthday, what a lovely tribute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails