Pages

27/04/2010

Portraits

This week at Sticky Fingers' Gallery, the topic is ...


It was bad news indeed!

I'm really getting caught up in the game, and each week I wait impatiently for Wednesday, to look, and Friday, to find out...

So last Friday I came, I saw, and ... felt defeated (veni, vidi, victa sum?)

My husband, my sweet husband, who is not allowed to forbid any thing... completely forbids the posting of photos of our daughter, or himself anywhere on the web (except for his nostrils, but that's a different story).

As far as I am concerned I categorically forbid myself or anyone else to post photos of me anywhere whatsoever.

Which leads me to this week's Gallery theme...portraits.

Arggg!

So I thought and thought...

And here's what I came up with (no one said it had to be brilliant, did they?)

Oh, and if you're British, or watch British tv, note that I am no way related to Susan Boyle, thank you very much.

So here we are: first me, then my daughter.








10 comments:

Julie Sardinetin said...

Fantastic - really like your creative thinking on this one :)

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Gappy said...

Hehehe, fantastic portraits!

If you're interested there's a tag for you over at mine...

Harriet said...

Beautiful! I am so looking forward to the "portraits" of me in years to come...

Unknown said...

fantastic - beautiful xx

sister3 said...

thank you all for your comments
this one was tough !
now let me see yours

sister3 said...

dear gappy,thank you for the tag, wich is, if Istart to understand the blog's world, the meme 7 things...
I am not sandrine
Sandrine is the eldest, the blonde one on the picture you can find as a proof we are 3
I'm the middle one, the one located behind her camera
we already did the meme, one for each of the three sisters (you will meet marianne too, the parisian's)
thank you so much, and "read you soon"

Potty Mummy said...

Good approach to the problem!

AGuidingLife said...

You sure you're not Susan Boyle?!!!!! Good 'outside the box' approach - clever girl!!! But where is hubby - is he the good looking one and you just couldn't capture the beauty on paper?!

Nickie O'Hara said...

haha @ the SuBo reference :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails